Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is an easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-malware application. It can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect.
Download (Free Version)
• Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Win 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
• Light speed quick scanning.
• Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
• Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware protection module. (requires registration)
• Database updates released daily.
• Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
• Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
• Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware performance.
• A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
• Multi-lingual support.
• Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
• Command line support for quick scanning.
• Context menu integration to scan files on demand
Activating the full version unlocks realtime protection, scheduled scanning, and scheduled updating. For consumers and personal use, it is a one time fee of $24.95.
1. Perform an Update (Database updates released daily)
2. Perform a full scan of the system hard drive
3. After running a scan, a log file is saved with detailed scan information. The software also automatically opens this file.
ZeuS, Version: 2.x detected.